IT Workday Application Manager
Sartorius is seeking a "hands-on" Workday Application Professional to create, modify and maintain application platforms. The incumbent will maintain and support business applications and adhere to technology guidelines ensuring compliance with corporate information security protocols. This key position will align with IT leadership and other business partners to ensure that operations applications meet with business needs.
The Workday Application Manger will be responsible for improving, enhancing and maintaining Workday applications. The incumbent will work on a highly motivated team with the IT leadership and other business partners to help formulate and execute the direction and vision of all operational applications.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Application management of the Workday systems
- Close coordination with internal and external consultants to enhance systems and develop new functionalities
- Organization of workshops in different functional areas aimed at determining optimal functionalities
- Responsibility for business process analyzes (e.g. remuneration, additional benefits, payroll, recruitment, etc.) in the Workday System, especially with respect to interfaces
- Working as part of a high functioning project team with the aim of supporting the architecture, scoping, implementation and post-processing of the projects
- Monitoring integrations in HR-relevant systems
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business informatics, engineering or relevant experience with bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience with Workday as a global HCM system
- Experience Ceridian Dayforce System including the US payroll is a definite plus
- Know-how in the technical interfaces of the Workday system
- Requires travel, approx. 20% (domestic and international)
- Strong communication, moderation and presentation skills
- Identification with our corporate values: sustainability, openness, and enjoyment
Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here
Interested? Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organisation suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognised for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
To find out more about Sartorius as an employer visit us on Sartorius Careers
Become part of our global team.
- Reference Number R285
- Job Begin February 06, 2020
- Employment Mode Full time
- Position Regular
- Functional Area Information Technology
- Location Bohemia (United States of America), New York (United States of America)