IT Sourcing Expert - North America
As the IT Sourcing Expert, you will be responsible for the proper procurement of hardware, software and IT services for Sartorius locations in North America.
Sartorius is seeking an IT Sourcing Expert - North America. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a driven and growing team self-starters, proactive and energetic candidates who are looking to contribute with ideas, innovative thinking, and tireless actions should apply. We offer a great work-life balance, yet intense, challenging and fast-paced working environment.
What you will accomplish together with us:
- Responsible for the procurement of hardware, software and IT services for Sartorius locations in North America, including requests for proposals, negotiating of contracts and the optimization of purchasing conditions
- Partner closely and in coordination with IT Vendor Management in our German Headquarters
- You will liaise with IT, the business units, suppliers, and manufacturers
- Operational day-to-day business, e.g. initiating and tracking purchase orders, invoice verification
- Support IT project-related procurements, e.g. construction projects, company integrations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of relevant experience in the IT areas of hardware, software, and cloud solutions
- 2+ years of experience in IT purchasing
- Experience leading RFPs and contract negotiations
- Independent execution of tenders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and SAP
- Independent working style, in close cooperation and coordination Headquarters in Göttingen
- Willingness to work in an international team
- Strong communication skills
- Collaborative, team player
- Strong analytical skills
What will convince us
- Identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
What we offer
Sartorius’ ambition is to simplify progress in the bio-pharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. Nearly 10,000 employees at more than 60 sites are working together on achieving our goal: Better health for more people. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Enjoy the advantages of working with a global player:
- Opportunity for international career development:
a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
- Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
- Work-life balance: Working from home at many sites
- Intelligent working environment: working in smart buildings with the latest technology and equipment
- Ambitious goals: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow its global team to approximately 15,000 people in 2025.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Sartorius is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
All employment decisions are based on valid job-related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling +1 631 254 4249 ext 8330 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
- Reference Number R10292
- Employment Mode Full time
- Position Regular
- Functional Area Information Technology
- Location Bohemia (United States of America)