Channel Manager - North America
The Channel Manager will be responsible for managing channel sales activities, including developing, executing and monitoring sales and marketing plans with dealers in line with the organization's overall growth and markets strategy.
Sartorius is seeking a Channel Manager who will be responsible for managing channel sales activities, including developing, executing and monitoring sales and marketing plans with dealers in line with the organization's overall growth and markets strategy.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Develop a strategic sales plan for each assigned dealer including objectives, sales goals, forecasting and market share expansion proactively assessing, clarifying and validating the dealers needs
- Work with channel programs marketing team to develop annual promotion and marketing plans, including managing dealer trade show events
- Proactively assess dealer performance including quarterly business reviews with critical milestones, financial targets, marketing performance
- Work with Sales team to provide market intel as it pertains to the dealer network, work with Sales Managers to understand the go to market strategies in their territories and provide updates as required on major dealer activities
- Work with Channels Program marketing, Regional Business Managers, Specialists, and Sales to launch new products to the channel partners, monitor those launches for success.
- Build and foster effective relationships with both dealers and internal Sartorius teams to execute the defined strategies and policies of the organization
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in a Life Science discipline
- 5+ years’ experience working with channel sales and markets
- Strong understanding of laboratory products and consumables in the Life Science and Applied markets
- Ability to manage and oversee matrixed teams, projects, and resources effectively
- Ability to effectively analyze sales reports and data to assess performance, use data to make business decisions and set account strategies
- Overnight travel required, may include limited international - approximately 20%-30% (depending upon geographic location)
Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here
Sartorius is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
All employment decisions are based on valid job-related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling +1 631 254 4249 ext 8330 or via e-mail at email@example.com
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
- Reference Number R7682
- Job Begin April 05, 2021
- Employment Mode Full time
- Position Regular
- Functional Area Sales
- Location Home Office United States of America (United States of America)