MSC Therapy Process Development
MSC process development enables innovative ideas originating at the lab bench to become new therapies. Successful process development requires:
- Establishing process control to ensure meaningful screening, optimization, and scale up
- Automating processes to reduce operator-to-operator variability and facilitate throughput
- Screening at the required throughput to enable rapid process optimization
- Characterizing the phenotype and function MSCs to ensure stemness and cell quality
- Acquiring process insight by correlating critical process parameters (CPPs) and critical quality attributes (CQAs) to scale up seamlessly
Sartorius Solutions for MSC process developers enable rapid screening and optimization of MSC expansion conditions and consistent scale-up in stirred-tank bioreactors, facilitating the transition to manufacturing and helping accelerate time-to-market.