CAR-T Research & Development
CAR-T scientists seek to discover novel targets expressed on cancer cells and develop high-affinity chimeric antigen receptors. Performing these screens rapidly, reproducibly, and at throughput requires:
- Controlling variability to ensure comparability of experiments
- Automating assays to enable throughput
- Running assays at throughput to accelerate identification of CAR and novel targets
- Characterizing extensively to obtain a multidimensional data set describing CAR and target through kinetic, phenotypic, and functional characterization
- Turning data into insights to acquire a comprehensive understanding of the target and of the CAR and establish critical quality attributes (CQAs)
Sartorius T-Cell Screening Solution can accelerate time-to-market by revealing insights into new targets and identifying effective CAR constructs.
Disrupting the Solid Tumor Environment Using CAR-T Therapies
CAR-T experts about the challenges and novel strategies for targeting CAR T and related ACT platforms to the solid tumor environment.