CAR-T Therapy Process Development
CAR-T process development enables innovative ideas originating at the lab bench to become therapies. Successful process development requires:
- Establishing process control to ensure meaningful screening, optimization, and scale-up
- Automating processes to reduce operator-to-operator variability and facilitate throughput
- Screening at the required throughput to enable swift process optimization
- Characterizing the phenotype and function of CAR-T cell product to ensure the quality of the resulting cells
- Acquiring process insight by correlating critical process parameters (CPPs) and critical quality attributes (CQAs) to scale up seamlessly
Sartorius T-Cell Solutions for Process Development enable rapid screening and optimization of CAR-T processes as well as transition to manufacturing in order to accelerate time-to-market.