Enhance Cellular Research with an Exclusive Offer on Incucyte® and CellCelector
More than 90% of therapeutic candidates fail to make it past phase III clinical trials, mainly due to their lack of efficacy. The use of 3D and advanced stem cell-based models better recapitulate the pathobiology of diseases and offer in-depth predictive insights that can translate into positive clinical outcomes.
Accelerate advanced cell model workflows by combining the power of the Incucyte® Live-Cell Analysis System with the CellCelector Automated Cell Selection and Retrieval Platform to create reproducible and scalable 3D cell models such as organoids and spheroids. The Incucyte® Live-Cell Analysis Platform provides a quantitative, label-free in vitro approach for characterization and analysis of 2D and 3D cultures and cell models without ever having to remove cells from the incubator while the CellCelector Platform offers a fully automated cell imaging and picking solution for the screening, selection and isolation of single cells, clusters, spheroids, and organoids as well as single-cell clones and adherent colonies.
Save up to $146,000 / €135,000 when you bundle Incucyte® and CellCelector platforms before June 30, 2024 – just submit your request via the form below*.
*terms and conditions apply
Terms & Conditions
- Offer valid on the following instruments: Incucyte® SX3, Incucyte® SX5, or CellCelector
- Offer not valid on reagents or other consumables
- Valid for orders placed through June 30, 2024
- Currency and discount may vary depending upon region and instrument models chosen
- Offer valid for purchases directly with Sartorius only and not for purchases through distribution partners
- Offer not available in China
- Promotional price excludes shipping and handling and cannot be combined with any other offers
Incucyte® and CellCelector - A Powerful Duo for Advanced Cell Models
- Analyze organoids and spheroids in real-time, directly inside the incubator
- Automatically screen, select, and isolate single cells, stem cells, clusters, organoids, and spheroids
- Gently transfer organoids with low volumes of surrounding media
Incucyte® Live-Cell Analysis System
The Incucyte® Live-Cell Analysis System enables real-time, live-cell analysis directly inside your incubator. It provides quantitative, label-free in vitro approach for characterization and analysis of 2D and 3D cultures and cell models without ever having to remove cells from the incubator. Incucyte® software makes the process of acquiring, viewing, analyzing and sharing images of living cells easier than ever before.
- Cell movement and morphology
- Organoid culture QC
- Cell health and proliferation
- Immune cell function and interactions
- Cytokine profiling
- Differentiation assays
CellCelector Automated Cell Selection and Retrieval Platform
The CellCelector Platform is a fully automated cell imaging and picking system developed for screening, selection and isolation of single cells, clusters, spheroids, and organoids as well as single-cell clones and adherent colonies.
- Automated scanning, detection and gating of complex 3D structures
- Organoid transfer with exceptionally low (1 μL) injection volumes of surrounding media into medium
- Successful embedding of spheroids and organoids in 100% Matrigel® into plates with or without cell culture membranes*
- Automated morphology measurements
- Identification, targeted isolation and passaging of stem cell colonies
Colony picking after genome editing (CRISPR)
Isolation of single stem cells (single cell cloning or heterogeneity studies)
*Matrigel® is a registered trade mark of Corning