Supervisory bioprocess control meets data acquisition
BioPAT® MFCS/win – the world standard software for bioprocess control and data acquisition. Based on over 25 years of experience and more than 2,300 installations the latest release of BioPAT® MFCS/win provides various solutions to meet your particular requirements.
Process control from
- upstream to downstream
- shakeflask to large-scale
- single-use to reusable
Besides the core functionality of a real SCADA system for reusable and single-use bioprocess applications, BioPAT® MFCS/win offers a number of additional modules for adaptation to individual requirements.
- Bioprocess optimization with DoE
- Batch control according to ANSI/ISA-88.01
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
- Secure integration to corporate networks
- Flexible device connectivity using OPC
- Enhanced data logging & historical archiving
- Distributed alarming & transmission to multimedia devices
BioPAT® MFCS/win and additional modules were strictly developed according to the software lifecycle concept and are compatible with the latest off-the-shelf hardware and software technology.
Process Analytical Technology (PAT) implicates the use of various measurement and control devices and hence needs a commitment to sophisticated automation solutions.
BioPAT® MFCS/win provides flexible device connectivity, true interoperability with major third-party products and control features which are second to none. Besides user-programmable or customized interfaces BioPAT® MFCS/win fully supports the OPC technology. „Plug & play“ communication to analytical instruments, real-time data input for MES systems or alarm & event notification on multimedia devices simplify your automation tasks.
- Flexible device & sensor connectivity
- Sophisticated control features
- OPC compliance
Genuine value creation becomes feasible when products and services efficiently mesh together. Combined with expertise in project management, technologically and economically optimized solutions are guaranteed.
Our team of experienced service engineers has been involved in a number of successful projects world-wide. Expertise gained through long term cooperation with pharmaceutical and biotech companies has been used to develop and refine a comprehensive range of services including computer system validation (CSV) as well as qualification of automated process equipment.
- Installation & configuration
- Validation & engineering services
- Hotline, e-mail, remote & on-site maintenance
Sartorius provides different levels of trainings for the BioPAT® MFCS/win system which are integrated into the Sartorius Stedim Biotech service program.
These training are designed to ensure that each course participant has a proper understanding of the theoretical subject matter and acquires the necessary hands-on, practical skills. The ultimate aim and purpose is to enable, technicians and specialists working in R&D or production to perform their work safely and efficiently.
- Basic and advanced training programs
- Individual (in-house) trainings on request
- Certification as "qualified person"