Weighing platforms IF Ex stainless steelStainless steel flat-bed scales for use in EX zones. Readability: 3,000 e or 2 x 3,000 e (verifiable) or 15,000 d or 30,000 d (not for legal metrology). Weighing capacity: 150 kg to 3,000 kg. IP68 protected.
- For use in Ex-zone 1, 21 (2, 22)
- Flat-bed scales with drive-on ramp (included in equipment supplied) with 4 strain-gauge-type, shear beam load cells
- Weighing capacities: 150 kg, 300 kg, 600 kg, 1000 kg, 1500 kg, 3000 kg
- Weighbridge height: 35 mm or 45 mm standard (see options)
- Versions: stainless steel, glass bead-blasted, polished or electropolished
- Type of protection: IP67/68; suitable for wet environments
- Options: Stop bar, lifting mechanism, Weighbridge height 25 mm or 35 mm, depending on model
IF Series floor scales are flat-bed scales that are available in various sizes, designs, weighing capacities and resolutions. They feature strain-gauge load cells that provide especially precise resolution. All flat-bed scales can be configured as high resolution instruments (30,000d), or for use in legal metrology (1 x 3000d/e). Can be easily connected to intrinsically safe Sartorius indicators FCT01-X, CIXS3 or to Sartorius Controller in safe areas via interface converter. All components for use in hazardous areas come with verification of intrinsic safety that covers all components in the modular series. This special service makes it easy to generate the documentation of explosion protection required within the scope of occupational safety regulations/ATEX.
ATEX: II 2 G1D EEx ib IIC T4 T135°C
FM/CND: I.S. CL I, II, III DIV 1, 2 GP A, B, C, D, E,F, G