Sartorius ProControl@EnterpriseStatistical process control for efficient monitoring, documentation and control in compliance with pre-packaging legislation and quality and hygiene standards.
Scalable from a stand-alone system all the way on up to a highly integrated management system in a company network.
- Computer-driven system for average weight control and manufacturer's process control with static and dynamic scales, in-process control, attribute testing, variables testing and statistical process control
- Monitors the entire production process, from weighing the components in incoming inspection to attribute testing prior to shipping
- A choice of industrial terminals is available to meet all requirements for data capture in the production area directly where data are generated - choice of protection ratings up to IP69K for dust-tight enclosures and high-pressure cleaning
- SPC System can be used with Sartorius industry scales and laboratory and analytical balances, as well as with most dynamic checkweighers and metal detectors
- Interfaces with other measuring instruments/gauges, e.g., pH meters, refractometers, automatic tablet testers, thickness scanners, micrometers, viscosimeters, density testers, moisture analyzers, multi-parameter determination systems, calipers, gauges, etc.
- Interoperability with additionally available software-based equipment solutions
Modular-design statistical process control system for controlling processes and documenting information in compliance with pre-packaging legislation, HACCP, IFS, BRC, customer-specific supply agreements, and many other requirements. Scalable from a stand- alone system all the way on up to a highly integrated management system in a company network.
Sartorius ProControl supports you in performing average weight control (checking the net weight in packages), process control using static and dynamic scales, moisture analysis, multi-parameter determination, and in detecting foreign objects, just to name a few examples.
Sartorius ProControl can readily become a key element of your PAT solution with its in-process control capabilities, attribute/variable testing and statistical process control functions.
Please contact us directly for any details on models, specifications or prices.
- Gravimetric/volumetric average weight control of prepackages with various tare modes
- Multicomponent monitoring
- Filling head monitoring and adjustment
- Attribute/variable checking in accordance with AQL
- Statistical process control with formula generator
- Check goods both in incoming inspection and shipping
- Errors are logged and action lists for corrective measures are generated
- Management information
- CCP monitoring in accordance with IFS / BRC / HACCP / ISO 22000
- State-of-the-art user guidance and functionality
- The most reliable SQL database technology
- Full 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
- Supports all current mobile platforms
Sartorius supplies more than a system:
- Comprehensive expert consulting in the project phase
- Tightly woven network of service providers
- Hotline support over the phone, fax or Internet
- Software update service, user training