System Controller X6The system controller enables a variety of applications and a high degree of flexibility. Programmable for tailored solutions. Practical, built-in keyboard in the classic 19-inch housing.
- Programmable weighing controller with 19"-housing
- EC type approval certificate as Indicator classIII, 5000e
- Compact, comfortable, fast
- Easy-to-use operator interface
- Integrated PLC with substantial library
- Programmable according to IEC61131
- Wide range of interfaces
- Connection of second weighing point (external)
- Easy integration in automation concepts
The X6 System Controller family is designed as a micro-processor controlled weighing device with 19" housing to be used in any kind of process automation.
The BULK-X6 is a weighing and control electronic for circuit scales with automatic supervision and control of material flow in auxiliary hoppers Circuit scales are ideal for all processes where big quantities of raw material have to be measured within a short time. Typical applications are loading and unloading of ships, trains and trucks of agricultural commodities usually grain, flour as well as building materials and fodder. Circuit scales allow the measurement of big quantities of raw material in a relatively small scale. This is realised by summing up the results of single weighings. As the procedure has to be time-saving auxiliary hoppers are used as a buffer. The buffering allows a continuous material flow. The BULKX6 meets all requirements of typical circuit scale applications. BULK-X6 guarantees high accuracy even at high material throughput.
The IBC-X5 is a flexible control unit for the direct control of automatic charge and discharge processes for IBCs (Intermediate Bulk Containers) with powders or granulated material. Operator interface, batch control unit and PLC are integrated in a single compact unit. The Controller is ideal for all processes where charging or discharging of IBCs like Big Bags or Tote bins is required. It contains a user-friendly operator interface and a powerful programmable logic controller (PLC). Four predefined operation modes allow the direct use without any programming.
- Integrated direct control of valves or feeders
- User-friendly container data base with integrated tare-table
- Direct start with setpoint entry or via container selection
- Integrated material and consumption reports
In many batch processes, different kinds of raw material are processed into intermediate and end products. From raw material storage area they are dosed to the production and processed in different steps like heating, cooling, stirring etc. The production steps and the raw materials with its set-points are described in a recipe. The Stand-alone batch controller BATCH-X6 meets the requirements of small batch applications in different industries, like food industry, chemical industry or building material industry. The robust stainless steel housing allows the use also under rough environmental conditions. It provides a two-line display for a text based dialog with the operator. A convenient user interface is implemented to supervise the complete process. The operations can be done via soft-keys at the front of the BATCH-X6 or an external keyboard. There is also a PC-tool available for the input of data to Material and recipe tables in a comfortable way.
The FLOW-X6 is a flexible control unit for the direct control of continuous discharge processes from weigh-hoppers. Operator interface, digital signal processing, digital controller and PLC are integrated in a single compact unit. It not only integrates direct control of feeders and valves but also supports specials functions like automatic start-up value acquisition, linear material compression correction and intelligent top-up functions. The unit is designed to allow the flow control of different materials even under adverse conditions. It is very versatile and especially easy to operate.
- Direct control of valves and feeders via analogue output
- User-friendly material data base
- Manual or full-automatic adaptation to different materials
- Totaliser function
- Intelligent top-up mode for continuous material flow
The new TRUCK-X6 controller greatly facilitates process monitoring of weighbridge applications. The TRUCK-X6 controller with the implemented software fulfills the basic requirements for effective data gathering and comfortable operation. With this solution, the weighbridge is operated with a single device only.
- Database with truck, product, address and on-site table
- Functions like 1st-Weighing, 2nd-Weighing, Tare-Weighing and Single-Weighing
- Control of barrier/traffic-light
- Internal Alibi-Memory Table
The FILL-X6 is a flexible controller for the direct control of automatic filling of liquids into containers or drums. A user-friendly operator interface, batch control unit and a powerful programmable logic controller (PLC) are integrated in a single compact unit. The controller is ideal for processes were liquids are charged in automatic or manual mode.
- Predefined In- and Outputs for bunghole detection and process control
- Lance-control for three different filling modes: bunghole position, under or above surface
- Complex material database
- Lance collision detection
- Master or slave mode possible
- Printable consumption and production reports